1. It is important to always check the diving board, stand, bolts and Base to Jig Kits. It is very dangerous if a bolt is not properly tightened. It could lead to a serious injury and even death.
2. Check your board if there are any cracks and if so slippery.
3. If the board is slippery, consider sending it to a resurfacing board store.
4. To avoid slippery board, always wash the board with fresh water.
5. Replace any bolts that has rusts.
6. Store your board in a dry cool place during winter season.
7. Check all the parts of Complete Base to Jig Kits. A simple and small error could turn into something bad.
8. Know your board and treat it as one of your asset. Take good care of it. Surely, it will last long.
If needed, you should spend time and money for the cleaning and maintenance. There is no need to take risks because even at the start you can do something for it. In the end, it's for your own good too. No more worries and hassles because safety is guaranteed in your own swimming pool. Optimum fun and enjoyment will surely be achieved on your pool's accord.