1. Be familiar with the shape and depth of your swimming pool when diving.
2. Make sure that T7 7 feet Diving Board, T7 DB-GR, has been installed that conforms with ANSI.NSPI standard for in-ground residential pools. This include the shape and depth of a pool.
3. Plan your path so that you know where to land. Inform the other swimmers on the place you are landing in. Remove the items like toys, tires, and floats.
4. Keep your head and arms up. Extend them as you can steer up with your arms.
5. Be familiar with the T7 7 feet Diving Board and its spring before diving.
6. Ensure that children and other swimmers are guided every other time.
7. Inspect your T7 7 feet Diving Board, base and stand on a regular time.
8. If there are any problems with it, contact your dealer for any questions.