Swimming Pool Slide Care & Maintenance:
1. Acrylic and Plastic Components Swimming Pool Slide General Cleaning:
• Use nonabrasive soap and water when possible.
• Review cleaner’s label instructions before applyingacrylic surface.
• Avoid harsh chemicals and disinfectants.
*You may safely use:
• Spic & Span Powder
• Mr. Clean
• Formula 409
• Liquid Comet
• Glass Plus
• Soft Scrub
• Calgon Bath Oil Beads.
Do not use:
• Lysol Disinfectant Spray.
• Dow Disinfectant Bathroom Cleaner.
2. Light scratches, abrasions, gloss, etc:
*Light abrasions and scratches may be removed and original gloss fully restored using
the following materials.
• Novus Plastic Polish (Novus, Inc.)
• Mirror Glaze Professional Formula #17 (Mirror Bright Polish Co., Irvine, CA)
• Permatex Plastic Cleaner #403D (Permatex Co., Kansas City, KS)
• “J-Wax” or “Kit” Automotive Cleaner / Waxes (S.C. Johnson & Son)
• DuPont or Turtlewax “White Polish” automotive polishing compound.
*Very light scratches, scuff marks and haze can be hand polished with
Permatex Plastic Cleaner or Gel-Glass. Follow the manufacturer’s guidelines. Clean cotton
cloth works best for applying the polish and buffing.
*These suggestions and data based on information we believe to be reliable, from our acrylic manufacturer.
They are offered in good faith, but without guarantee, as conditions and methods of use and procedures
are beyond our control.